Home>Sentinel>Volatile Reversal>
Icon
NameVolatile Reversal
ClassVoid Knight level 5 skill
DescriptionReturns you to the position you were at 2 seconds ago, reverting changes to your current health and mana since then.
Cooldown16.67s
Mana cost0
Scaling TagsVoidSpellInstant CastMovement
Skill Tree Nodes
Name
Max
Points
StatsDescription
Volatile Reversal0
    Returns you to the position you were at 2 seconds ago, reverting changes to your current health and mana since then.
    Incipient Void Rift1
    • Void Rift At Start
    When you cast Volatile Reversal you leave behind a Void Rift, a spell which deals void damage in an area.
    Disintegration5
    • Void Rift Damage +22% per point
    Void Rifts deal more damage (multiplicative with other modifiers).
    Time Rifts3
    • Enemy Damage Over Time Taken +20% per point
    Enemies hit by Void Rifts take increased damage over time for 4 seconds.
    Shifting Power2
    • Void Rift Increased Stun Chance 40% per point
    Void Rifts have an increased chance to stun enemies.
    Terminal Void Rift1
    • Void Rift On Arrival
    When you cast Volatile Reversal you create a Void Rift where you arrive.
    Dark Expanse5
    • Void Rift Area +40% per point
    Void Rifts deal damage in a larger area.
    Harbinger of Dust3
    • Enemy Damage Taken +10% per point
    Enemies hit by Void Rifts take increased damage for 4 seconds.
    Food for Wyrms2
    • Time Rot Chance +25% per point
    Void Rift hits have a chance to inflict time rot on enemies.
    Time Sap3
    • Cooldown Recovered Per Kill 3% per point
    Volatile Reversal's cooldown is partially restored whenever you kill an enemy with a skill.
    Catching Up3
    • Movespeed +12% per point
    You gain movement speed after casting Volatile Reversal. The duration of this buff is equal to the length of time you travelled back.
    Warped Time3
    • Global Attack Speed +10% per point
    • Global Cast Speed +10% per point
    You gain increased attack and cast speed after casting Volatile Reversal. The duration of this buff is equal to the length of time you travelled back.
    Timelost Vitality1
    • Cooldown Recovery Speed +200%
    • No Longer Restores Health
    Volatile Reversal has a significantly shorter cooldown, but no longer restores health.
    Volatile Travel3
    • Percent Of Missing Health Recovered 20% per point
    • Percent Of Current Health Lost 20% per point
    When you cast Volatile Reversal, you have an 80% chance to regain some of your missing health, but a 20% chance to lose some of your current health.
    Traveller's Fatigue2
    • Cooldown Recovery Speed +25% per point
    • Health Regen (While On Cooldown) -10% per point
    Volatile Reversal has a shorter cooldown, but you have reduced health regeneration while Volatile Reversal is on cooldown.
    Ancient Reversal2
    • Additional Reversal Time +1 per point
    Volatile Reversal allows you to travel back further in time.
    Traveller's Frailty3
    • Cooldown Recovery Speed +30% per point
    • Damage Taken (While On Cooldown) +10% per point
    Volatile Reversal has a shorter cooldown, but you take increased damage while Volatile Reversal is on cooldown.
    Timelost Wisdom1
    • Cooldown Recovery Speed +400%
    • No Longer Restores Mana
    Volatile Reversal has a significantly shorter cooldown, but no longer restores mana.
    Phased Reality3
    • Dodge Rating (While On Cooldown) +50 per point
    You gain dodge rating while Volatile Reversal is on cooldown.